The Nordic Track c2000 Treadmill - Special Features and Specifications
The Nordic Track c2000 Treadmill is one of the most affordable products on the market offering highly customizable workouts.
The easy-to-use interface that's built into this machine makes it a great starting point in the battle against menopausal weight gain.
Here are some of the impressive specifications of this treadmill:
- A two-year warranty covering parts and labor
- A built-in heart rate monitor which helps you maintain your workout at exactly the right level of intensity
- Adjustable cushioning technology that allows you to shave 25% off the impact to your joints you'd otherwise suffer from running on the road. Useful if you have problems with hip, knee or ankle joints.
- One-touch incline adjustment, allowing you to instantly and effortlessly change the tilt of the treadmill
- One-touch speed adjustment, allowing you to pin-point your settings at the right speed for you
- A 2.0 HP motor
- A weight capacity of 297 pounds (135 kilograms)
- A 50 cm by 140cm tread belt (roughly 1'7" by 4'7"), catering for tall runners and those with a wide running stance
You can read more about other Nordic Track Treadmills here. In addition to these standard specifications, the Nordic Track c2000 treadmill also comes with these useful extras:
- iFit workout card capabilities - these cards give you easy control over the details of your workouts such as the incline and pace, as well as providing spoken encouragement and directions
- A port for plugging in an iPod or mp3 player
- An almost one-foot high Grafixx display which allows for an advanced visual guide through your workout
- 15 built-in workouts designed to mimic the effects of having a personal trainer
- SpaceSaver technology for easy compact storage
Find out more about how to buy a used treadmill. Overall, the Nordic Track c2000 treadmill provides all the necessary requirements for a successful weight loss campaign, during and after menopause.
Go from Nordic Track c2000 Treadmill to Top Treadmills.
Go from Nordic Track c2000 Treadmills to Beat Menopause Weight Gain.